Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Am I cheating on my husband if I enjoy emailing a male neighbour with whom I've developed a cute rapport with?

My husband is not the social type, I am. We both know a guy who lives in our building who is very nice and similar to my back ground...he is european. This past Sunday I went down to the pool, alone cause my husband didnt want to go & I started chatting with some of our neighbors.One of them is this particular guy, whom I get along with quite well &knows both me & my husband. We exchanged numbers &discussed him making a dessert for me...he is a cook.On Monday he emailed me & we started exchanging emails back and forth. They were very amicable emails...example: what activities he enjoys, what I like to do, ect. Then on Tuesday he mentioned how much he loves to read my emails & that he finds me very funny...i replied that I, too, enjoy his emails&look forward to them. Well, my husband found the emails & has accussed me of betrayal and adultry. I feel awful because my husband is crushed, however, I DID NOT sleep with anyone or have the intention of doing so. We wer jst emailing thatsall

No comments:

Post a Comment