Sunday, August 14, 2011

Help!!!! Which System should i choose?

I could go into explaining each part and what the price is, but I have a feeling you want an answer quick. At �1600 that is a rip off in the opinion of someone who builds computers. At �900 though that's not to bad. However if you are looking for a gaming computer the one that you are looking at from the other company is faster. The Xeon processor is a dual core with a combined speed of 4ghz essentially, the i5 though it is not the fastest quad core itself is a quad core at 2.8 so the speed is 11.2ghz. Besides the Xeon processor is not one normally used for gaming it is more of a server cpu. The other companies Video card is better rated for gaming as well. Gigabyte is reliable, you dont need more that 4ghz of ram right now and if you do you can buy more, 19" monitor is small though. I say build one, but between the two... the other company. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment