Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How to show her I'm different?

So I like this girl in one of my cles. She's cute funny ect. but I feel like she's had bad experiences with guys. She lives around a lot of older guys that live real close to her. She's not a slut or anything she doesn't hook up with them. They often hit on her just cuz she's a bit younger (and still cute) I know she'll play along with it because they're older, and I've seen it happen before. But afterwards she'll tell me that she thinks its uncomfortable and weird. I've been hanging out with her more because we both like to snowboard and we've taken a few trips together (3 to be exact) and thats when she tells me about the other guys. I can make her laugh and everything , but I want to show her I like her without making her see me as just another creepy guy. I asked her to hang out after exams and she just said "hmm... possibly I don't know what I'm doing yet." I want to make a move sooner rather than later cuz I probably won't have a cl with her soon and I won't be able to snowboard with her that much more. How should I show her I'm different from the guys that hit on her? Cuz after I do that it will be easier to hang out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment