Thursday, August 18, 2011

Should QPR have been deducted points?

I'm a Leeds fan and I feel QPR should have been deducted the 10 points due to the transfer of Alejandro Faurlin. I know Leeds would still not have been in the playoff places if QPR were deducted the points but they were found guilty of 2 of 7 accusations. I think the FA did not deduct points because of where QPR were in the table. Leeds were deducted 15 points and don't think that i'm just using Leeds because I support them! Portsmouth and Luton are also clubs to have been deducted points as well recently. Even if their cases were different I don't see how they can be found guilty and not serve the punishment. The FA have made the wrong decision I feel and I think many Portsmouth and Luton fans will feel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment