Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why is it that all McCain supporters can say is that he has more experience?

Experience with what? Being in a war? Being involved with politics for a billion years? His experience with war/politics still does not necessarily mean he has experience with being a President. I would think that the only prerequisite that would make you experienced at being a President is being a Vice President? Nothing more... I would also think that people would support a candidate based on their platform and their platform only. McCain’s platform is not “experience”… he discusses lots of different views that I’m not sure people eve are aware of b/c they aren’t doing their homework. They only watch a commercial or listen to people talk about his experience; they aren‘t sure what that experience is. I could care less who you support, but I would be interested in valid arguments regarding policy and platform. People put Obama/Clinton down for various reasons, but nothing has been regarding what’s really important - their platforms. Speaking purely on political platforms (not slander and name calling), why do you support McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment