Monday, August 15, 2011
Do I just ignore her and wait for her to come to me or what?
I have been seeing this woman on and off for over a year. She told me I was her bf after about 5 months then a few months later she told me she was seeing someone else. She said she wanted to be with me but then broke it off cuz I was pushing too hard. Then a week later she started talking and wanted to be friends. Things went a long for several months and she started telling me she loved me every time we talked and I thought things were moving a long towards getting back together. Then about 2 weeks ago we had plans and she said she had a dr appointment but she would call after and we needed to talk. Then after she said she had work and didn't talk. Then she was busy with family and now she has bronchitis. I told her I thought she was going to dump me when she said we needed to talk and she said how can I do that when we haven't said what we are. Then she said she was just kidding. She says everything is fine with us, but she doesn't have time to talk. Should I just try to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment