Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Glycerin facial bar for acne prone skin?

I have recently had a really bad outbreak of acne (Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads.) I'm light and with really sensitive and oily skin. . I've tried about all the over the counter products, got suckered into trying proactiv and have just resorted to make up to cover my problem areas. Some seemed to work at first, but after much use only made me breakout even more. And some only seemed to get worse and worse, even after a couple months of use. I've even resorted to a dermatologist who put me on pills, a particular facewash and mosturizer. Everything worked while i was on the pills.Pills were only a 3 month treatment, after that i broke out yet again. Couple of friends told me about coconut oil, tried it... broke out. Now i really dont know what else to resort to. I found a glycerin facial bar at cvs today, decided to give it a shot, dont really have much else to try. I was wondering if anybody had tried it and what the results were? Also, anybody with anything that might work... plz hlp

No comments:

Post a Comment