Friday, August 12, 2011
Although independent, I ask for help. I dont know where to turn so the anonymous way seems the most sensible..
Pelko ja haluta, if anyone speaks finnish this phrase may be helpful in helping me with my problem. I usually do not like asking for help but I cant seem to fix this myself. When two complete opposites suddenly are experienced in equality at the very same moment, I find myself trapped. The strongest word known to the vocabulary of any language.....amore, amor, rakastaa, ai, iubirea, love. What can you do if you feel something so strong, so accuratley for someone when it makes perfect sense and no sense at all? You know nothing and everything about them. You have felt something strange from the moment you laid eyes on them, for at that moment, their image had pierced your heart. Before then, I presumed love as a myth I discarded any thought of its existance, or I avoided it completely. But Its not infatuation, its not desperation, or a mere physical attraction. Its reality in its core. I've stumbled into the one thing that I am afraid of.... my fear is my desire. Please..words of wisdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment