Monday, August 8, 2011
Is understanding a threat to our collective health?
You sound tired; I empathize. I've visited a number of political blogs today and I know exactly what you're getting at. Easy way to get a thumbs down ...ask for facts. There appears to be a generalized fear in the public. Things are hard right now, and people don't know when they will get better. They want someone or something to blame so that they can direct their feelings of frustration and anger. Unfortunately a state of anger is also not a good mental state in which to do much fact finding. It's a dangerous situation because many of these people are willing to listen to the loudest voice. As we know, the loudest voice is seldom the one that's right. It's a stab at an answer. Don't become disenchanted; you're a thinker, we need you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment