Thursday, August 11, 2011
How can I get him to like me MORE?
touched the side of my waist before when he was walking past me and saying wup. He alwasy tries to start conversations with me about stupid stuff. He always fins reasons to talk to me like burrowinga pencil, my hat or some gum. He says hi to me when he sees me outside of cl of a place he wouldn't expect to see me every time. He stares at me alot and when I playfully get smart wiht him he smiles at me. I overheard him accusing this mutual friend of ours of liking me, i think that was just so he could bring up my name and find out my relationship status which is nonexistent btw. OH nd speaking of nonexistent relationships, around valentine's day my highschool was selling balloons, flowers and candy grams so you could have it delivered to you bf or gf's homeroom and the guy I'm talking about and like saw me fonding over this girl's dozen of roses and he said "(My name) you dodin't get anything?" and I said no and he was like why not and I said idk and i thoight it was sweet because maybe he meant, why would someone as pretty as me not get a gift and if i had a boyfriend? Another time he picked my I.D. off the floor for me too which I thought was sweet because he could've just made me pick it up by simply telling me it was on the floor but he was sweet enough to do it his self. He's kind of not the super nice type so he totally treats me different than other girls. He's way nice to me and whenever I talk he looks really deep into my eyes and pays attention to everything I say. I noticed he likes to try to be alone with me too so we can talk. What do you think? He does like me right ?, SO how could I get him to like me more? What can i do to show him I'm interested other than ask him out or anything else really bold? I'm looking for suddlety?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment